corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa brakes urgent !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa brakes urgent !!!
Geddes6866

User status: Offline
10th Apr 11 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys i posted a while ago about a big brake conversion and it was just said to be bolt off bolt on . but i discovered my brake hoses were too short . so after getting longer ones i managed to snap the pipe so i made new pipe and still no brakes . i fitted a new servo, master and bottle . still nothing . then another master cylinder . nothing .. i then replaced the 2.0 brakes back to my old 1.0 brakes and everything was back to before but had no brakes still ... there is definetly no air in system they have been bled about 20 times litterally . when i pump the pedal up i get a hard pedal but if i take my foot off the brake pedal and then re apply it the pedal goes back to the floor. i have taken the callipers off and made sure the piston is coming in and out both on and off the car and they are . almost seems like its pulling itself too far back in. my car now has new brake pipes,hoses,fluid and is back on the 1.0l brake discs callipers and pads . deos anyone have anything that could help me ?

sorry for the essay just done so much and got no where ..

Regards
Ross
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Apr 11 at 01:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably a broken seal on the caliper, get them refurbed

New Poll