corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For sale: MR2 2.0 GT Black R reg. (Lower price)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For sale: MR2 2.0 GT Black R reg. (Lower price)
spencer88

User status: Offline
16th Apr 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Toyota
Model - MR2
Engine - 1998
Mileage - 140,000
Price - £1250 ono

Location - Doncaster area
Contact phone number - 07411253226
Contact email address - spencerjsanford@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

For sale I have an MR2 2.0 GT, I believe the miles are actual KM's? But not sure.

Firstly: The car is located in Doncaster as my brother has it.
Drives very well with no problems, has nice alloys and sunroof plus the usual extras such as Electric windows.
2.0 Manual, this engine is the 170bhp model so goes very well!
RWD too
Will get it cleaned before sale ideally.

Now the car will be available by next weekend as we are having the alternator replaced on it. We noticed this was at fault so wanted to repair it before sale, hence why the pics show some oil on the floor, this is not the engine knackered!
My brother is a mechanic and has a good luck around and reports all is ok. also it will be sold with 12 months MOT but no tax!
If you are interested please either U2U me or email, you can ring my brother (Mike) but I would prefer first contact to be through me please.

Photos: Ok it needs a clean

( is on axle stands here)

(as you can see, the driveshafts have to come out to change the alternator, all is fine with the car though)

Also the private reg is included, this is an R Reg but private plate worth around £600

[Edited on 16-04-2011 by spencer88]

[Edited on 17-04-2011 by spencer88]

[Edited on 17-04-2011 by spencer88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For sale: MR2 2.0 GT Black R reg. (Lower price) 24 database queries in 0.0083470 seconds