corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV series... "Archer"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV series... "Archer"
Cavey

User status: Offline
19th Apr 11 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloading the first series now after seeing an ad on FX for it, anyone seen it? Is it a waste of time me downloading the series?

"Archer is an animated comedy series created by Adam Reed for the FX network. A sneak peek of the series aired on September 17, 2009. The first season premiered on January 14, 2010, the show carries a TV-MA rating. Each episode runs for about 20 minutes.
The inspiration behind Archer came to Reed while in a cafe in Salamanca, Spain. Finding himself unable to approach a beautiful woman seated nearby, Reed conjured up the idea of a spy who "would have a perfect line". Reed conceived the show's concept while walking along the Via de la Plata in 2008. Being a longtime "rabid fan" of FX Network and its original programming, he pitched his idea to the network, who accepted it and ordered six episodes, along with an additional four scripts. The show ended its first season on March 18, 2010 and has been renewed for a second season."

[Edited on 19-04-2011 by Cavey]
Shane

19th Apr 11 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched it and thought it was the bollocks.
Budgie

19th Apr 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished watching this.
Fucking awesome show.

— Oh my god, you killed a hooker!
— Call girl! She was a —
— No, Cyril, when they’re dead they’re just hookers!”

fresh_creps

19th Apr 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing show! Finished watching season 2 now as well,every episode - brilliant!
Budgie

19th Apr 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- Do I need a helmet?
- Probably.
- Wait what…?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV series... "Archer" 22 database queries in 0.0106680 seconds