corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Getting hypnotised in an hour...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting hypnotised in an hour...
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 11 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...to quit smoking.

Should be interesting, never done anything like this before.

I have my reservations about the whole thing to be honest but might as well give it a bash
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously?

Might sound stupid but why can't you just stop?

I had my last smoke, tipped a near full pouch of tobacco down the toilet and that was that. I haven't smoked since November now.

You dont need some toff charging £25 per hour to talk to to you to quit smoking.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't really arsed about stopping tbh. Had it offered for free so can't complain. I know a few folk who've done it and just stopped.
Nath

23rd Apr 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I wasn't really arsed about stopping tbh. Had it offered for free so can't complain. I know a few folk who've done it and just stopped.

I don't think it'll work on you if youre not arsed.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could just stop yourself though it's that easy to put them down, the first day is difficult then it gets easier, the hardest thing is breaking that routine of having a cig with brew or one on your way to work etc etc
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll look at that if it dnt work.

Might as well try take the easy way out first!
Cavey

23rd Apr 11 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Gary

I don't think it'll work on you if youre not arsed.

Like Nath said, you have to believe it'll work, and be suseptable to it all, otherwise I doubt it'll work
Jambo

23rd Apr 11 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Danny.

If you want to stop, you just stop. It's easy, you just don't buy them and don't smoke them.

My sister and dad bothtried hypnptherapy And both still smoke
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only one way to find out. I'll report back later on!
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much does hypnosis cost?
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£80.

Don't think it's worked tbh
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bugger...
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No surprises there then have your last cig before bed tonight and go cold turkey, the first day will be hellish but after that you'll be feeling better.

After 2 or 3 weeks your taste and smell will start to improve and you will be out of that routine, shortly after that you'll start to realise that other smokers stink like fuck
sc0ott

23rd Apr 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting hypnotises to increase my penis to 10 inches.
Do you think it will work?
Carl

23rd Apr 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've got to want to stop mate or you are just kidding yourself. if try use Nicotin rplacement therapy, that helps with the addiction side of it while you work on dealing with the habitual side of things as mentioned by Danny. Do that by changing your routine up and avoiding trigger points where you would usually smoke as best you can. Once cracked you just taper down the nicotine levels, until no longer an issue.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd also try and avoid any patches or electric cigs as in essence you're replacing an addiction with another substance, which you could also become dependant on.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't feel the need to smoke as much. Only had one since I came out and didn't even finish that. Reckon it'll just be a case of cutting down then eventually quitting
adiohead

23rd Apr 11 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bazzaa

23rd Apr 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done it to my pals dad and he walked out and sparked up another one
Carl

23rd Apr 11 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I'd also try and avoid any patches or electric cigs as in essence you're replacing an addiction with another substance, which you could also become dependant on.

patches give you nicotine mate, what you are already addicted to.
Jambo

23rd Apr 11 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just quit. If you don't want to, keep smoking.

It's that simple.

It's your choice.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

patches give you nicotine mate, what you are already addicted to.

I know, hence you're replacing your addiction with the same thing, just in a different form. The only way to actually quit is to just stop and deal with it for a while until you can wake up and not want one.
Jambo

23rd Apr 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/\ WHS
Jed D

23rd Apr 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quitting is for quitters!

i quit smoking for about 6 month, then started again as its everywhere, on nhs tv ads, radio ads, outside every public building.......

now iv quit quitting. the lungs are a demon and they need destroying just as much as the liver
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Riiiiiight

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Getting hypnotised in an hour... 22 database queries in 0.0154729 seconds