corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring loom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring loom
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just about finished on stripping my donor astra and just need to know what wiring to keep for the xe engine to go into a corsa b.I've seen a few people say the main engine loom.is that the one that goes from the ecu to the long black box that goes above the injectors?.I've taken that one out,but there's another one that goes in through the bulkhead by the clutch cable,can't remember were it went to in the bay but do I need it?The astra shell has got to be scrapped by this sat so need to know urgently!

New Poll