corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring help
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just about finished on stripping my donor astra and just need to know what wiring to keep for the xe engine to go into a corsa b.I've seen a few people say the main engine loom.is that the one that goes from the ecu to the long black box that goes above the injectors?.I've taken that one out,but there's another one that goes in through the bulkhead by the clutch cable,can't remember were it went to in the bay but do I need it?The astra shell has got to be scrapped by this sat so need to know urgently!
Vauxdan88

27th Apr 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just remembered the other bit of loom I was on about (near the clutch cable) goes to a big round black connector plug,hope this helps??
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 11 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Body loom will be for the headlights, horn, temp sensor etc.

I would still be taking it if the car is going.
Vauxdan88

27th Apr 11 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cheers and does the other end connect upto a black siemens box near the ecu?Coz I'm also wondering what that box is and do I need it?
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 11 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be central locking, does it have a part number on it?
Vauxdan88

28th Apr 11 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know off the top of my head and the cars not at my home.il have a look when I can,but I remember it had loads of wires going off of it and into the dash somewere

New Poll