corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SWAP My 17" Alloys for a set of 16" alloys.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SWAP My 17" Alloys for a set of 16" alloys.
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
30th Apr 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking for a straight swap with my 17" Fox Multispoke alloys, Vauxhall 4 stud currently fitted to a corsa B with no arch mods but they will scrub abit on some hard bumps but this has 60mm lowering springs fitted so is very low! Its not undriveable as weve had them on for over a year now with no problems just fancy a change thats all.

All tyres are excellent with plenty of tread on them but they do have a couple of small chunks missing from where my girlfriend likes to kurb them!

So i'm looking to swap for 16" alloys to fit back on the corsa. What have you got? Must have good tyres or at least 3 good tyres.

Heres pics of mine:

My number is: 07760995283
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
1st May 11 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody interested?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SWAP My 17" Alloys for a set of 16" alloys. 24 database queries in 0.0087171 seconds