corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone been to Kos? Kos Town?? reviews/thoughts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone been to Kos? Kos Town?? reviews/thoughts
MatthewR

User status: Offline
4th May 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got a great half price deal for me and the GF end of June, I been Zante and Malia and know what those type of holidats are all about but not been to Kos however.
Anyone been? Like it? Anywhere to avoid etc?

Cheers
Matt
MatthewR

4th May 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone? lol
Pop

4th May 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and my girlfriend went to Kos last September on a late deal. Was nice and hot the whole time and there was a nice breeze for most of the holiday.

Plenty to do around the island and Kos Town is good. Loads of places to eat out etc. To be honest it's not massively different to most other Greek Islands.
MatthewR

4th May 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Pop, music to my ears

is there much going on in the evening?
Pop

4th May 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Kos Town there are loads of restaurants and quite a few bars. We weren't really out drinking but there was plenty going on.
sam-smith

4th May 11 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my parents go there every year, has everything they want and thy are too boring to go somewhere else incase its not as good

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone been to Kos? Kos Town?? reviews/thoughts 22 database queries in 0.0085740 seconds