corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » euro corsa 5 door, low and wide. lots of spares and custom spares included

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author euro corsa 5 door, low and wide. lots of spares and custom spares included
karisma_corsa

User status: Offline
8th May 11 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa gls
Engine - x14xe
Mileage - 110500
Price - 1700 including wheels

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07827335155
Contact email address - sean.karisma@googlemail.com

General information - selling the car as i dont have same love for it like before. Its a great project for the right buyer to spend a bit of time and tlc getting it to its former glory. Custom dash included along with various other bits due to go in but i never got time round to doing it. Engine wiring has been tucked and hidden so the bay is 50% smooth. Car looks stunning when clean. Currently car is for sale as breaking but would consider selling complete as ive not had much interest selling it in bits.

Pics ( to be uploaded asap ) or go into parts for sale and look at breaking euro corsa.

Want this gone asap as im wanting a new project.

Thanks
sean

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » euro corsa 5 door, low and wide. lots of spares and custom spares included 24 database queries in 0.0071430 seconds