corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tricky one...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tricky one...
JohnnyR

User status: Offline
9th May 11 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend is a primary school teacher and some of the stories she tells me and pieces of work (mostly drawings) she brings home are absolutely hilarious. So much so that I mentioned to her that she should set up some sort of blog where she could post them for other people to see. However, we then discussed what would the standpoint be on this both morally and legally?

Would you say it's a no go altogether or would you say it would be OK as long as anonymity is kept for herself and the kids?

Edit - I must add that this wouldn't be to generate any revenue what so ever, I suppose if it ever got to that stage it could be on a donation basis for a childrens hospital/charity.

[Edited on 09-05-2011 by JohnnyR]
Twitch

9th May 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as she took a picture of the work and got rid of any way to be traced back to the children i cant see the harm tbh.
Skylined

9th May 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As mentioned, you need permission from the owner of the picture.

Not viable imo.
adiohead

9th May 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the school has a website then they could do a gallery on there
JohnnyR

9th May 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Shell and Skylined. As I thought really, just thought I would see what others have to say.

Thanks again.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tricky one... 22 database queries in 0.0081720 seconds