corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Renault Megane F1 No 457

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2006 Renault Megane F1 No 457
richc

User status: Offline
21st May 11 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Megane
Engine - 2.0 turbo
Mileage - 58069
Price - 7500 ono

Location - Ilkeston derbyshire
Contact phone number - 07954585827
Contact email address -

General information -

2006 RENAULT MEGANE SPORT 225 F1 TEAM BLUE No 0457

Reg is Ro06 XAG. Private reg has been taken off.

Extended warranty untill may 28th 2013. This cost me £600 last year.

12 months MOT (done yesterday 20/5/2011)

6 months TAX.

Full service history. It has always been serviced every 10,000 miles or 1 year.

Last serviced on March 23rd 2011 using the correct 5w40 fully synthetic oil, Spark plugs, filters etc. Only covered 1400 miles since so doesn’t need another service for a year or 10,600 miles

Doesnt use any oil. Even though it tells you 'oil level correct', I manually dip it most weeks. It hasnt used a drop of oil in the year/10,000 miles i have owned it.

Always run on super unleaded reguardless of cost, and always driven under 2.5k rpm allowing the engine oil get up to tempreture.

Genuine Renault/Brembo discks and pads all around 11 months ago. Its had 4 x Avon zz3 tyres 6 months ago. As you can imagine, these were not cheap!!!

New steering knuckle fitted yesterday due to slight play (fairly common on Meganesport.net). It wasn’t desperate, i’m just an ehthusiast who likes it to be correct.

Tracking/steering alignment also done yesterday just for piece of mind after steering had been altered .

HPI Clear. Never been in an accident. I bought the car on finance orginally but was FULLY paid off around 3 months ago. Make your own check if you wish.

Has all the usually F1 spec

Recaro interior
Brembo Brakes
Cruise control
Climate Control
Auto headlights
Auto Windscreen/headlight washers
6 speed gearbox

I have owned this car since May 2010. Its been a reliable car. I have looked after it reguardless of cost. As said before, it was MOT yesterday so comes with just over 1 years ticket. All it needed was the headlight bulbs putting in the correct way up (Halfords wrong doing), and a clip off the CV gaitor needed putting back on. It didn’t even cost £20 including labour. I have claimed off the warranty once for a new engine mount due to slight vibration (common fault). This was done at my local Renault dealer using genuine parts. Also had an exhaust mount replaced again a common fault, and I even bought a extra one just in case which will be included in the sale.

Comes with V5, MOT cert, 2x keys, and reciepts for all the work carried out.

Come and make your own opinion of the car and we could arrange a deal. Any inspection/questions are welcome.

Please view before you buy to avoid any misconceptions you might have about the car. I am open to offers.

You can contact me, Richard, on 07954585827. Text or Ring if you wish

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Renault Megane F1 No 457 24 database queries in 0.0075049 seconds