corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sytech fuel boost valve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sytech fuel boost valve
K17VGY

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all pixked up my new car last weekend 1.6 16v sport it now has 4-2-1 manifold and a full s/s exhaust system it also has one of these fuel boost valves fitted with an uprated fuel pump. Thing is i have no idea how to set the boost valve thr car is running really rough then engine management lignt keeps coming on then it starts to pop and bang with a deffinate change in the exhaust tone and then as you slow down for traffic ligjts or a junction the car will cut out. I need to get it sortted asap as i start a new job next week :-(
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

re fit the standard items
K17VGY

22nd May 11 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i had them i would

New Poll