corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 on logbook with 1.6 16v conversion. £600 With pics.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 on logbook with 1.6 16v conversion. £600 With pics.
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
30th May 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my girlfriends corsa forsale now as she has a new car now. Shes had it for about 2 years. It started life as a 1.2 breeze but i have fitted a 1.6 16v engine in it with a lightened flywheel. Its very quick and cheap to insure. The conversion is very tidy and looks like a factory install (just looks dirty under the bonnet on the pic). It has also had the EGR valve blanked off and the secondary air injection system removed, this prevents any future problems as these are prone to breaking.

It has done 75,000 miles, It runs great with no problems, very reliable. It has a full 12 months mot and also has tax till august.

The bodywork has some small dents and marks on it but overall looks great, does have a rust spot on the drivers door which i have taken a pic of, and also a small dent on the pillar. We had the rear wiper smoothed off at a bodyshop as it looks much better without it.

The interior is in excellent condition, it has electric windows fitted and also an Electric sunroof which is very rare to see in a corsa.

Its got 17" alloys with very good tyres, its been lowered too so sits perfect.

This needs to go now so i'm looking for £600 or VERY nearest offer.

The car needs to be seen to be appreciated, you won't be disasapointed!

Ring me on 07760995283 the cars in stockport(manchester).

[Edited on 30-05-2011 by vauxtillidie]

[Edited on 01-06-2011 by vauxtillidie]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 on logbook with 1.6 16v conversion. £600 With pics. 24 database queries in 0.0101211 seconds