corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help with Audi a3 please...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with Audi a3 please...
fazza

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The missus has a 1997 Audi a3 1.8 non turbo. It has been driving fine up until this afternoon, she couldnt start it for approx half an hour then it started and drove fine(she went 15miles from her sisters home with no troubles)
I then went to use the car and it started fine, however it cutout 100yds up my road...

I then left it for a few hours, and thought would go and try it again to put it on the drive tonight and it started 1st time and drove round the block perfectly

Im fucking puzzled, what would cause this? I dont really know much about these cars or engines so hopefully you guys can help. Or if theres anything common to give up and give these symptoms??

New Poll