corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » View from the VX

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author View from the VX
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 11 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a new app on the iphone called photosynth and its basically for panoramic pics, stitches them together pretty well, this is a quick one i did today but the steering wheel messed up.

pretty cool
corsa-sxi

4th Jun 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got that app but not had a chance to play with it, looks like it works pretty well!
Ben G

4th Jun 11 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can u get that on android? Really good idea.
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really not sure tbh.. next time i have charlottes phone ill have alook through it.
Jules S
Premium Member

5th Jun 11 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got this pic this afternoon on the phone...mainly for the spotted thread on PH

Followed it for miles through a city where it sounded like it was doing 100mph when doing 30.

We got to a nice NSL road and he just ignored me as I went past (was hoping he would give it some beans)

Later on he went past me like I was stopped, but I held my own when we ragged it
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Jun 11 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now if you had a supercharger it would of been a different story
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 11 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Android app called photaf does similar
taylorboosh

5th Jun 11 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old samsung used to do it years ago

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » View from the VX 22 database queries in 0.0109091 seconds