corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speeding / insurance!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speeding / insurance!
eskiboy

User status: Offline
7th Jun 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a nice supprise in the post today, got back from holiday to find I had been caught speeding, basically 3 points and a £60 fine. So gonna Fone up insurance company to notify them tomorrow. I am sure others have had to do this, just wondering how much your insurance fee was when u told them, so it softens the blow abit for me!
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jun 11 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nae idea
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Jun 11 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on the insurer.

They may also say it doesn't change this year's premium but it'll affect the renewal.
Jed D

7th Jun 11 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad got caught on the hayabusa and told his bike insurance and there exact words were "ah, never mind, doesn't matter" yet he told his car insurance and it went up about £30
3CorsaMeal

7th Jun 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine added 10%
Matt L

7th Jun 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i did quotes with and with out 3 points it made no difference according to the compare the market site, thankfully not had to try it for real though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speeding / insurance! 22 database queries in 0.2218139 seconds