corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » - BMC CDA - Carbon sealed induction kit -

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author - BMC CDA - Carbon sealed induction kit -
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BMC CDA - Carbon sealed induction kit

This came off my mates VXR but due to him selling the car its going back to standard so this is for sale.

I would snap this up myself as i think its the best designed filter available with airflow in mind, but i already have one on my astra 1.8 .

This has just had a good clean through so its ready to go.

It has a 80-82mm inlet (the measurement is 82mm but it fits on his VXR inlet which is 80mm so 2mm play on the pipe on the engine i supose) so 80mm inlets

This will fit 2 litre engines and some smaller ones without needing a reducer, the smaller reducer is used for smaller engines.

check the size of your inlet, you may need the reducer like i did to take it down to 70mm which can be purchased for £7 from regal or ebay.

Completely universal so will fit any engine with the right measurement inlet

Looking for £70 delivered to your door which aint too bad considering they are £200 to buy new.

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by Bullet Proof SRi]
Bullet Proof SRi

13th Jun 11 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to sensible offers

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by Bullet Proof SRi]
Bullet Proof SRi

13th Jun 11 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold pending payment

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » - BMC CDA - Carbon sealed induction kit - 24 database queries in 0.0095580 seconds