corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Integra DC5 Championship White (C-Pack)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Integra DC5 Championship White (C-Pack)
strick206

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - Integra DC5
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 79000
Price - 8500

Location - (same as my profile)
u2u me if interested

General information -

FOR SALE: Honda Integra DC5 Type R 2001 (51 Reg) C-Pack
79,000 miles, 3 months MOT and 3 months Tax

The car is still being driven everyday and this mileage will increase, my reason for sale is i have been doing up to 1000 miles a week lately and i feel it is time to sell and get myself a diesel car.

•Championship White
•A/C
•C-Pack (Rear Wiper/Privacy Glass/Folding Mirrors)
•Red Recaro Bucket Seats
•ABS
•Leather Momo Steering Wheel
•Brembo 4 Pot Brakes
•Electric Windows
•L.S.D.
•Original Type R Mats!
•HID Headlights
•Rear Fog Light
•17" Type R Wheels in Championship White
•4x Bridgestone Potenza Tyres (Very good tread all round
•Fitted with an alarm and immobiliser, i think it is CAT-2.
•Remote Central Locking
•Folding Rear Seats

Car did have a parcel shelf that was very kindly stolen when imported into the country, both myself and the previous owner never got round to replacing it, the gear knob as also taken, but i have replaced this with a genuine DC5 gear knob.

The car is fully standard, except for a CD player that was fitted by the previous owner, it is a Sony model and does the job so i didn't see the need in changing it, and also an exhaust that was fitted in Japan, it is not too loud and suits the car well.

Not using the car much and then when i am using it i am driving up and down the country so it is time to change to a diesel.

This car has never missed a beat and is in very good condition, some marks on the alloys and the usual wear on the bolster.

I am the second UK owner and the car was imported to the UK in late 2008, originally owned in this country by a member of the itr-dc5.co.uk forum and I am also a member of that community.

The car was imported with a mileage of 64624 and has only done 15000 miles since then, it is well looked after and is kept in a garage. The mileage is BIMTA certified.

The car has been serviced by the previous owner himself with receipts to prove and i will also service the car myself before the sale, which i will provide receipts for.

The private plate is not included in the sale and will be removed before the sale is completed, any questions please ask i am happy to help.

£8500 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Integra DC5 Championship White (C-Pack) 24 database queries in 0.0096471 seconds