corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote Central Locking Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote Central Locking Help
MMaggio

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Corsa C SRi and recently had my car key stolen.

My spare key was just a blade and the car had been locked with the stolen key (before it was stolen :thumbs.

Whenever I opened the car with the blade key, the alarm would go off, so I had to disconnect the horn fuse so I could get it home. I then had to call an emergency key guy out (it was a Sunday) to cut me a new key and program it in etc.

The guy managed to cut the key and program it to the car, however the remote central locking wouldnt program and he told me I would need to speak to Vauxhall.

Long story short, they say it looks like a BCM problem and want about £500 to fix it

The light on my Hazards constantly flashes aswell which makes it look like my alarm is going off, but there is no noise, even though the fuse is working fine.

Anyone any ideas how I could fix this myself? any fuses to check?

My friend who helped me get it home thought he could hear a ticking noise coming from the BCM.

I also have an OpCom which says it can't connect to the ECU all the time so that might be related.

Thanks
MMaggio

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one have any clue what this could be?

Has anyone ever had any issues with their BCM before?

New Poll