corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1990 mk2 uno turbo bargin

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1990 mk2 uno turbo bargin
xcore

User status: Offline
27th Jun 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Model:
mk2 uno turbo
Year:1990

Mileage: 147k (used daily)

Tax: 6months

MOT: 6 months

Pics:

Price:
Contact details:
guerrilla_radio@hotmail.co.uk

It pains me to do this but my personal life has changed with a new addition to the family so I need a bigger car! the original plan was to keep this and get a daily but my brain stepped in and made me realise this probly wont be possible.

Its a great little car that is fun to drive and embarrases alot of more expencive motors! Even this one which is running standard boost suprises many people.
It is not without fault however, acouple of patches of surface rust on her, some around the sunroof and some smallpatches on the door bottom, interior could do with tidying up (few small plastics missing, I may have some with the car that just need fitting in place). The rear turrets and the floor pan is solid however! also it could benfit with a new cv joint as it is clicking.

Other then that this is a geniune and orginal car with no chopped up bumpers or holes cut out of the dash!

only modifications
T25 turbo
Boost adjuster (currently set at standard boost, but can be turned up to 1 bar and be run safely)
Punto gt alloys in anthrecite
recently serviced
bonnet spacers (marmite I know, but easily removable)

these cars are getting rare now (around 120 mk2s left!)
this is your chance to get one before they disapear completely! this is a very regretful sale but family comes first!
also had a recent battry and starter motor
will p/x swap for something bigger like a e36 318is coupe

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1990 mk2 uno turbo bargin 24 database queries in 0.1669760 seconds