corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 astra gsi turbo - Pics added!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 03 astra gsi turbo - Pics added!
matt_aka_smiler

User status: Offline
5th Jul 11 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra gsi turbo mk4
Engine - z20let
Mileage - 74600
Price - 4500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - will update but u2u for now
Contact email address -

Time has come to sell my much loved astra  Recently got a house with the missus and were buying a T8 cdti to be more economical.

Ive owned the car since July 2008 and over the years have slowly moddified it from standard to what it is today. Currently the mileage is 74600 but will increase due to it being a daily drive. Mods include

Engine
2.2 airbox mod
XEV inelt cam retarded 1/2 a tooth with a kent vernier
Non res milltek 2.5" exhaust sytem including precat decat and 200 cell sports cat
VXR Turbo with restrictor bolt (recently fitted covered less than 1000miles) With Forge recirc valve
FMIC with 60mm pipe work up to Loadeds 63mm powerpipe and tophat with DV outlet currently blanked off
Courtenay Sport
 stage 3 so around 260-270 bhp 300lb/ft

Handling
Lowered 30mm on Eibach pro springs on standard GSi shocks
Whiteline rear ARB
Uniroyal Rainsport 2's allround

Ive also replaced nearly all the sensors on the engine including

AFM
MAP Sensor
Front BCS
Coolent temp sensor
Biometric pressure sensor

I Have a build thread on here aswel with some pictures of the car on but will upload new ones of it cleaned tomorrow. Looking for around £4500 and could do with it being sold soon as were picking new car up on saturday. Taxed till sept 2011 will check the MOT and has FSH
Thanks for looking and ill upload pictures tomorrow 

Link to build thread - http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=251011

Car MOT'd today failed on rear shocks but had both replaced so its good for a year now

Open to sensible offers, id prefer someone to use it rather than have it sat on my drive

[Edited on 06-07-2011 by matt_aka_smiler]

[Edited on 08-07-2011 by matt_aka_smiler]

SOLD to m1ke

[Edited on 16-07-2011 by matt_aka_smiler]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 astra gsi turbo - Pics added! 24 database queries in 0.0094059 seconds