corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sport/Coupe Ideas?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport/Coupe Ideas?
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
6th Jul 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just toying with the idea of treating myself next month to a practicalish toy; done a bit of overtime this month which should give me £3K extra; have paid off my wedding so thought its about time i treated myself! Once the Audi goes aswell i should have a couple more grand to put with. Have the missus car sorted as she is having the 207 SW HDI i am in the process of repairing. I also have a 307 HDi which i bought salvage and repaired; so ows me little and does good MPG. So looking for something i could use for work if i fancied; so something 30MPG+; has 4 seats and a bit of a boot. Been thing Mk1 TT or RX8; i have heard the RX8 are pricey to run tho?!? But what else could i look at?
richc

6th Jul 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Abit of overtime and earn and extra 3k?

Anyway, tt and four people....no.

Cant think of anything to fit your critera though.
NovaGTE2

6th Jul 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not four peole; its 2 adults, a baby and a cocker spaniel So head room not to much of an issue; but more often than not it will just be me
AshWatson

6th Jul 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TT yes VAG quality but personally id go for a 225 bhp version, 4 people is abit ermm though, not much legroom at all in the back with 2 decent sized people in the front
RX8 no nooo lol
i work for a big company in the car industry and one of our many franchises is mazda, if buying check see if theres any paperwork for a modified startermotor, they were a big common problem and are like 400 quid replaced at dealers, oil usage becomes a huge problem and ive heard many stories about them requiring full re-builds at around 60k miles due to them being the rotary engine, also check for service history including spark plugs, there silly priced aswell
other people may have other opinions just from my expierences im not bias towards either ive never owned either just driven both lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sport/Coupe Ideas? 22 database queries in 0.0100079 seconds