corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gilera Runner 125 / 172 2 stroke £950

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gilera Runner 125 / 172 2 stroke £950
grubz172

User status: Offline
7th Jul 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have my gilera runner 125 2 stroke

i have had this for around 4 month and have built it up from a frame, the engine had a rebuild 2000 miles ago with new bearings and waterpump. i bought a set of panels and they were painted using 2k paint with a compressor, the frame was also painted black before building up. i have used new bolts and screws where needed and only bought the best for it.

its had

new steering bearings
new NTN main bearings and seals
new genuine water pump
new pm tuning engine mounts
new front and rear pads
new back tyre 2000 miles ago
vx forks in very good condition
vx seat
vx darker inner panels
vx horn panel
New rollers
New Belt
wheels painted piaggio blue
vx lenses
Mint standard exhaust
and much more

Bike has 10 months MOT and TAX

I also have a 172 kit (NOT FITTED) which i could throw in with sale (only done 1000 mile)
with the kit fitted this scooter is capable of 95mph and gets there alot quicker than most cars

Bad points

grabrail is scuffed
seat doesnt lock

A Gilera Runner in this condition on ebay go for well over a grand so plase no silly offers

[Edited on 07-07-2011 by grubz172]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gilera Runner 125 / 172 2 stroke £950 24 database queries in 0.0071850 seconds