corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 323SE (2.5) E46. Taxed/tested, cheap car for someone.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 323SE (2.5) E46. Taxed/tested, cheap car for someone.
cavmad

User status: Offline
10th Jul 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 323SE
Engine - 2.5 straight six
Mileage - 160,000
Price - £1,000

Location - Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me.
Contact email address - U2U me.
General information -

1999 BMW 323i SE.

It's the 2.5 six cylinder engine model. These are the best in the range for power and economy and the engines are bullet proof.

MOT February 2012.

4 months tax.

Steel blue metallic.

Very well spec'd car and no silly neons/bodykits/chav parts.

Recent front wishbone bushes (both sides) for MOT and fairly recently had front and back pads, back calliper and discs, handbrake cable and battery.

Some service history/stamps etc and car has just been serviced. Tracking and wheel balancing getting done this week too. Fully sythentic oil used for service as per BMW specifications.

Heated front seats which work superbly.

Front and side airbags.

17" alloy wheels.

Switchable traction control.

Remote locking*.

Four electric windows.

Air con.

Parking sensors.

Front/rear armrests.

Electric heated door mirrors.

Body coloured bumpers.

Adjustable steering wheel.

Plus lots more.

Just been valeted inside/out, it's an exceptionally clean car.

Tyres all very good.

This is the 6 cylinder 2.5 engine that is wonderful to drive. Easy to drive round slowly and get the looks and goes like a bomb if you put your foot down!

Four door so better if you have kids and cheaper to insure than the 2 door ones.

Smart looking and very, very clean car.

All paperwork (including logbook) here and in my name.

Here's how it'd look if you murdered it out a bit...

Known faults:
Parking type dent on bottom of n/s/r door.
Airbag light on: check on the web this is a common problem and easy to sort. It just needs connecting to a diagnostics machine and this will reset it. I've not bothered because it makes no difference to me!
Trip computer seems to be stuck on the one setting. Everything else including mileage readout etc works fine. Slight light rattle from o/s/r but had a new caliper recently so would think it's related to that.
Some minor marks etc as you'd expect for a car of this age.
Central locking a bit hit and miss, possibly wants a new battery in the fob but the car does lock/unlock using the button between the seats and the key.

£1,000, this is cheap for an E46 especially considering it's got the 2.5 engine and it being an SE model.

I *might* consider something very cheap in part-exchange but would prefer a cash sale.

*NOTE:
No 'txt tlkrs' or morons. If you have the money and are interested get in touch. If you are awaiting your methadone, haven't robbed a bank or mugged your nan yet or just don't have the money then please feel free to waste someone else's time.
It's on sale until a dposit or full payment has been received. I won't wait weeks on end until you can scrape the money together.
I might consider dropping the price a little but I'm not going to take you seriously until you're stood in front of me with the money in your hand. Talk is cheap and promises don't feed my family.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 323SE (2.5) E46. Taxed/tested, cheap car for someone. 24 database queries in 0.0114720 seconds