corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new swift 1.3 what to look for

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new swift 1.3 what to look for
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?
AshWatson

23rd Jul 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im guessing you mean the swift what go from like 05 to sort of early 10 plates, new shape is out now and only in 1.2 and 1.3 cdti, i work for suzuki

drop me a u2u regarding year ill msg you some details etc
taylorboosh

23rd Jul 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry bud 57 but was in rush and the gfs sister bought it
AshWatson

23rd Jul 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right no bother matey, there common for weak clutches, and if your in 3rd push gearknob to the left itll go to the posistion of 1st but not change gear, base of gear lever assembly is broke, also they were recalled for boot lights, lift boot carpet n make sure its not rusty where clips hold side trims in
alan t

24th Jul 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

front wishbone bushes bad for splitting, see if the rear tyres are worn uneven as well, some of them had to get modified rear axles to stop this. overall there pretty reliable cars, only thing is the interiors rattle pretty bad on them. the engines are bombproof as long as they get regular services
mattk

24th Jul 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my wench has a 56 plate one on 81k, its a decent little car the interior is shit though
AshWatson

24th Jul 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan t
front wishbone bushes bad for splitting, see if the rear tyres are worn uneven as well, some of them had to get modified rear axles to stop this. overall there pretty reliable cars, only thing is the interiors rattle pretty bad on them. the engines are bombproof as long as they get regular services

you work for suzuki like me then ?
the lower arm rear bushes alwayssss split too, i only mentioned the costly faults and yes the interiors rattle like apsolute fook
alan t

24th Jul 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate, 7 years now lol
AshWatson

24th Jul 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan t
yeah mate, 7 years now lol

ahh right, ive been there about 3 and half years, just finished my apprentiship
been having to stay at a hotel in nottingham and go to college there for a week at a time every so often, was a lad from fife a think it was on my course, up your neck of the woods lol
alan t

24th Jul 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done mate, we went there as well, was a pain in the arse having to travel away down there but at least its over and done with now. think there is a suzuki dealer in fife mate so must have been from there lol
AshWatson

24th Jul 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate feels abit of an achievement to finish and qualify etc just waiting for my papers to come in post, started out as a class of 30 people left cos wasnt for them got sacked etc, ended up as 2 class of 10, my class ended up as 5 on last week, lad from fife flew down from edinburgh to east midlands airport did u drive ?

[Edited on 24-07-2011 by AshWatson]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new swift 1.3 what to look for 22 database queries in 0.0111880 seconds