corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know this car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know this car
neild92

User status: Offline
24th Jul 11 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been joined up here for a long time but not been on in ages,
Looking at buying this car and just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.
My cousin Stoneyginger on here thinks its a well known car so im just looking for some history on it good or bad.
Cheers
Neil
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corsa-Turbo-C20-LET-Track-Fast-Road-Car-/270781608840?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f0bd77388
fazza

24th Jul 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been forsale fucking ages(over 6months) engine bay looks a bit bodged/untidy. Where he's smashed the rear of the bay to fit the tb etc

That put me off it
thomson

24th Jul 11 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate always txts teh lad. hes had the car a while and am sure ha aint even got the v5. took the softstars off for the steelies and never dropped the price. better c20lets out there for the money.
neild92

24th Jul 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to ask him about the v5, its sorned at the moment, it would solely be a track car 1/4 mile car. I have far too many cars and wanted to offload a 53 172 that i have in the back of my unit and the fact that he will take that as part of the deal appeals to me, only thing is everything he says is done to the engine is just talk as there is no receipts or proof it been done,Not really fussed about the softstars as it wouldnt be on the road.
fazza

24th Jul 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not worth 3k
neild92

24th Jul 11 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^fair point
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought it was this one, heard about it before. I'm sure you can talk to him and I agree with the others, 3k is a lot.
neild92

24th Jul 11 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
Thought it was this one, heard about it before. I'm sure you can talk to him and I agree with the others, 3k is a lot.

I we well see what happens Derek, Going to look at a Nova up in Aberdeen when i get back from offshore as well, Spoke to him when the car first came up for sale and was interested then but too many toys in the garage at that time as you know, i wont be paying full price for it thats for sure,
Mieran

25th Jul 11 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neild92
quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger

I we well see what happens Derek, Going to look at a Nova up in Aberdeen when i get back from offshore as well, Spoke to him when the car first came up for sale and was interested then but too many toys in the garage at that time as you know, i wont be paying full price for it thats for sure,

The one for 7k?

Thats sold now
neild92

25th Jul 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hell no ha ha no dager i will be spending £7k on a nova, No its just a 2.0 nae turbo
sand-eel

25th Jul 11 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by silvergsi
my mate always txts teh lad.

What like with a girl?
"hiya how are you?"
"fine last night was fun, hungover? xxxxx"
"yeah same lol, what you at the night?"
"nothing you coming over for a FUCK?xxxx"
"I'm on my way "

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know this car 22 database queries in 0.0107489 seconds