corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.4 8v help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 8v help
Pryce12345

User status: Offline
24th Jul 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I'm new to this so I applogise in advance If in wrong section, wat is the best thing to do I want to upgrade to a 1.6 sport but is it worth putting one in mine? Will the original gearbox fit? Wat will I I've to change apart from loom eve shafts top end? Thanks Ryan
Eddx14xe

24th Jul 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easier to just buy one tbh. Cheaper insurance and you can check all the history etc on it.
sparcost3

24th Jul 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really woth the hastle when you can get a 1.6 standard alot easier and cheaper, id only bother if your going for a non standard engine
Pryce12345

24th Jul 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheer was gunna go for almost standard with performance inlet port polish head and that but dunno way to do :s

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.4 8v help 22 database queries in 0.0115499 seconds