corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Windermere Airshow

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Windermere Airshow
whitter45

User status: Offline
25th Jul 11 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought I would share a few pics - I am no expert in pictures so best effort really

Had lovely weather and took advantage of using the boat to get better pics and also did not have to pay access to the air show

[Edited on 25-07-2011 by whitter45]
Matt.H

25th Jul 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some good pics mate. Could have done with a longer lens to get a little closer to the action. Look like you had better weather than I did when I went to RIAT couple of weekends ago. Have posted a few up a little further down Snap Day.
whitter45

25th Jul 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate - I know what you mean about the longer lens - would have been nice
Matt.H

26th Jul 11 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno if your into airshow photography but Ive been looking at hiring a better lens for the next time i go. Already have a 70-300 which is what I used last time but not getting pin sharp images that I'd like. Mate at work put me onto a website where you can rent lens and are pretty reasonably priced too.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Windermere Airshow 23 database queries in 0.0070112 seconds