corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ok were can i get a clutch and help with my f18 box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ok were can i get a clutch and help with my f18 box
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
26th Jul 11 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right car judders on pull off and feel vibrating on clutch pedel so clutch needs replacing ino that much and im running a f18 box and omg its so boring! got 2.0 8v seh lump ported and polished head rebuilt like 300 miles agao just started to give it some and the box is so crap! do i go f16 or f20? and will my inner cvs fit in the f16 and f20 32 outer is the cvs and also any one no were to good a nice cheap clutch from?

thanks
lee mitchell

26th Jul 11 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cvs will fit f16 or f20. id go for an f16. try and find a company called borg and beck they make very good standard clutches
Mr-SEH

26th Jul 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate there is 2 f16s down the breakers still on the engines il get one and clutch on ebay from them 57.48 to my door thats cheap cheers mate any other comments welcome.
deanwatts16

26th Jul 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J thought you knew the cv joints fit them all lol f16 f18 and f20
Mr-SEH

26th Jul 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dean shut it im double checking bee attcchhhh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ok were can i get a clutch and help with my f18 box 22 database queries in 0.0106430 seconds