corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » jvc headunit help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jvc headunit help
scunnylad

User status: Offline
28th Jul 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a jvc headunit (not sure on model) it uses the standard corsa din plug, everytime i switch the car of and leave it for 10 min the headunit resets itself.

i know on the sony headunits you have to swap the constant feed and after ignition feed (red and yellow wire on the adaption cable) I have tried this and still no success !!! has anyone else had this problem?
Eddx14xe

28th Jul 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the manual for the head unit?

It should have a wiring diagram in it, that way you can check the wires from the headunit match up with the ones on the car loom.
Eddx14xe

28th Jul 11 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you using the corsa loom and not an aftermarket wiring harness, you will probably find not all the cables connect with the cables its suppose to.

New Poll