corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » RIAT 2011- July 16th.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RIAT 2011- July 16th.
AlexSXI

User status: Offline
31st Jul 11 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After seeing Matt.H's thread, (don't want to steal your thunder) I thought i'd show off some of the 270 photos I took at RIAT 2011.
I enjoy taking photos but only really ever take any pictures at air-shows and I rarely post in the Snap Day section.
I used my fairly decent FujiFilm FinePix S8000fd Camera, (8.0Mega Pixels & 18x Optical Zoom)
My favourite photos are of the Royal Netherlands Air Force F16.
All I have done to the pictures editing wise is crop some of them.

Enjoy...

The first picture of the Sea King is when it arrived, horrid, damp cool morning. The day turned out lovely so I took a pic of it leaving to compare!

Matt.H

31st Jul 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some good pics mate. Was that the Saturday? Was a good afternoon from what I heard. Sunday was miserable most of the day.
AlexSXI

31st Jul 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was mate. It was the strangest day ever! We got there at 8am, was soaked through to the pants by 8.30. Sat under an umbrella till 12, then the flying got going from 12-6pm.
Got back in the car at 7.30pm with wet socks and a sunburnt forehead! Crazy!

Yeah, so basically we missed all the flying that was due to be between 10-12 as it got cancelled. Also, I missed all the static stuff as it was just too wet to walk around!

[Edited on 31-07-2011 by AlexSXI]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » RIAT 2011- July 16th. 23 database queries in 0.0085759 seconds