corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Huge Spec Ibiza cupra for quicksale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Huge Spec Ibiza cupra for quicksale
Jas

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jason@plant-i.net
Mid Wales
3500 ovno as it stands

Spec:

JE pistons - over bore to 1900cc
IE Conrods
Garrett GT- 3071r turbo
Revo custom mapping
Custom tubular manifold
custom 3 inch down pipe
630cc injectors - with plug and play adaptors walbro uprated fuel pump pro alloy intercooler - NEW supertech valves supertech double valve springs supertech retainers milteck backbox Uprated flywheel
VR6 - spec 3 clutch
arp head bolts
arp bottom end bolts
oil cooler
uprated head gasket
digital boost contoller
large open cone filter
samco silicon piping
winde band lambda sensor -
quaiff ltb differential -
brembo 4 pot brakes -
oz super turismo alloys
kw coilovers -
Xenon Hids
In car Apexi digital display/controller
various gauges

I'm going to be totally honest,

the reason for sale is I have no time to mess with it,

the car is blowing MAFs every month or 2. Which is causing the car to over fuel.

I had to clean the o2 sensor last time,

I will fit new MAF and o2 sensor, but ideally it needs looking at

The PAS pump has been replaced as it had a slight leak causing hell on my drive

car runs and starts just over fuels... welcome to come and inspect, the body work is very good, think the previous owner has it touched up

The car its self has done 70k, I have a few receipts for all the valves etc and alot of the work, about 15k ago, I dont use the car as I have a work van, I need to get on the property ladder soon enough.

I'll probably buy a cheap run around and save the rest unless I get offered a more sensible PART EX

NO test pilots, this is a great car with a great spec just needs some TLC

[Edited on 04-08-2011 by Jas]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Huge Spec Ibiza cupra for quicksale 24 database queries in 0.0069571 seconds