corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been trying to re live my younger days...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been trying to re live my younger days...
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Aug 11 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But im failing miserably.

Did anyone used to make paper cap bombs (i knew them as ninja bombs)?

Where you fold rolls of paper caps in half, wrap around a 2p and then cellotape. Throwing at the ground resulted in a very loud bang.

Anyway, i bought some cheap paper caps, which back in the day were never as good. Made a 4 roll bomb. Threw it and it resulted in a big cloud of smoke and the tinyist poof kinda noise.

Realising that back in the day the yellow rolls were the ones to use, i purchased from amazon and set about another 4 roll bomb. Yet again exactly the same result. Now im gutted.

So whats going wrong? Health and safety killed the amount of powder in the caps?

Pissed off on a mojor scale. I had told all the blokes at work how loud it would be etc

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
3CorsaMeal

5th Aug 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to fold the caps up, put them between two coins, tape them up, then put on the road and hit with a hammer.
Dan
Premium Member

5th Aug 11 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched a few youtube vids doing it how i always did, and they show them being mega loud.

WTF is going wrong, im gutted on a whole different level

Eddx14xe

5th Aug 11 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caps are terrible now. I remember when i was little and they were really loud and would like basically blow up. Now they just go 'pop'.
AndyKent

We used to unroll smaller caps and re-roll several bigger ones using single ply tissue paper
_Allan_

Remember the 8 ring red caps. Either fit them into your cap gun revolver or break up individually for the cap darts.

The little plastic tub they came in was great for making home made stink bombs. That or kinder egg cases
adiohead

5th Aug 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to blow up Action Force figures with sticks of dynamite I bought from France
Dan
Premium Member

5th Aug 11 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It really does seem like caps have lost there bang gutted

mart08uk

5th Aug 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a load of those 8 ring red cap gun things, use a pointy knife to poke out the stuff into a big pile. Then wrap that pile into some kitchen roll tightly and selotape around a couple of times, leaving no weak edges. Then rig up a hammer above the package on some rope/string so you can drop it from a little distance.
adiohead

5th Aug 11 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you trying to build a collar bomb?
Dan
Premium Member

5th Aug 11 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not sure any of these will work anymore.

The caps just dont seem to bang anymore. Its more like a little pop

Mr-SEH

5th Aug 11 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put a condom on my mates exhaust was pretty funny just as he finished work and then it blew up mega big ha childish but hey
Dan
Premium Member

5th Aug 11 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tried hitting 1 roll with a hammer, and it was loud as hell.

Cant work out why when making a cap bomb with them they dont

SXi_Tim

5th Aug 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember wrapping the paper caps round 1ps, i seem to remember you had to wrap them really tight and use like 6 rolls to get any sort of 'bang'
matty10

5th Aug 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I herd if you get some bullets and the stuff the army use in there flash bangs and pour the power into something like this http://airsoftxsports.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=161_162_164 then glue a fuse on and hang it in the centre of a bottle of petrol it produces a nice bang
Twitch

5th Aug 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^
Deffently a terrorist!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been trying to re live my younger days... 23 database queries in 0.5208881 seconds