corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET ENGINE, WHEELS AND MORE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET ENGINE, WHEELS AND MORE
sxiadam

User status: Offline
14th Aug 11 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here i am selling my c20let engine that ive had in my corsa for about a year. selling becuse im building a big power turbo engine.this engine has been very reliable and had no major issues with it. it has been looked after and had oil changes very regulary and has no taps or rattles.

the engine spec is.

c20let block with standard pistons and conrods but i have fitted arp conrod bolts. it has a 2litre 8v sump baffle plate fitted and i fitted a sbd nylon relife vave and renewed the oil pump internals with genuine gm gears.

the head is gm fitted with xe inlet cam retarded 7 degrees on a tx autosport pully. the headgasket is a multilayer comectic gasket and i have converted it to arp head studs.

the turbo is good and was rebuilt a year before i brought it. i have since fitted an forge atuator which will go with the sale

comes with standard flywheel and the clutch is standard but dos'nt slip and still bites high.

the ecu is fitted with eds phase 1 chip and the loom is in good condition

i had a rolling road day with few m8s and this engine made 240bhp. i do have the print out somewhere.

please note it dose no come with a gearbox or any of the yellow hoses seen in the pictures

im asking for £1200 pick up only viewing is welcome. medway kent

set of five cavalier fanblades refurbed about a year ago in gloss black. 4 have just been fitted with brand new toyo 195/45/15 toyo t1rs that have done about 500 miles. the 5th is fitted with a nexen 195/45/15 with a couple mm left which i used for a spare. have 4 centre caps for these aswell.
£300. pick up only

set of 4 astra alloys just been refurbed in anthecite. comes with 4 centre caps. the tyres on these have seen better days so could do with some new 1s
£100 pick up only

pair of v6 calipers.never used, been lying inthe garage for a while so dont kno what they are like.
£40 posted

brand new never used c20let tubular maniflod. t3 turbo fitment with external wastegate flange.
£150 delivered

all items ar listed elsewhere. sensible offers will be considered.
ill apaligise for some of the pics being hazy my camera is crap

please dont fill post wth mesages. please pm me or text me on 07540475887. i wont answer phone to numbers i dont know

[Edited on 14-08-2011 by sxiadam]

[Edited on 14-08-2011 by sxiadam]
sxiadam

User status: Offline
17th Aug 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET ENGINE, WHEELS AND MORE 24 database queries in 0.0092530 seconds