corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My daily driver and track project (pictures)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My daily driver and track project (pictures)
M Sutton

User status: Offline
20th Aug 11 at 05:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sun was out the other day so i gave the cars a clean and got some pictures of the two togeather.
The Nova is finally looking more complete after the work i have put into it over the past year! Still have a full cage and quite abit more work to do over the winter but its finished for now

The Peugeot GTI-6 gets used daily and ive owned the car for a few years now and its been such a fun car!
Its now got a genuine 64K on the clock which isnt bad for its age! No plans for this apart from keeping it clean.

Comments welcome, good or bad

[Edited on 20-08-2011 by M Sutton]
Alex_Rally

20th Aug 11 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice , i have never had a go in a gti 6 , but they look nice and seem to go well, what they like to live with ??
M Sutton

20th Aug 11 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been great to live with, its had 2 owners from new and the last owners were my parents that had it for 4 years so i know it was looked after! Its pretty good on fuel for a 2l and it handles well as standard, but now it has Bilstein B6 shocks and -40mm springs its much flatter round the corners. Overall its a good fun car with all the comforts
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 11 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have personally done this the other way round lol, both look good though
M Sutton

20th Aug 11 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havnt got the heart to rip the peugeot apart as its been in the family for over 7 years now!

It would be great as a track car but the Nova is easier to work on as im used to Vauxhalls and i have a few mates that have Nova track cars so we all share the same hobby.
Graeme
Premium Member

20th Aug 11 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New garage?

Love the nova but still I think all black wheels would be better!

Have u got a cage for it?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

20th Aug 11 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a bad pair between daily and track

pug looks very clean, liking it
corsagsigav

20th Aug 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good just need to get some white spirit in the nova .will sort the remains off that sound deadening out
LeeM

20th Aug 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice daily, my mate had one though and it struggled to get 20mpg. now im not normally one to moan about that but it didnt have the performance to match that poor economy
Corsa_Sport21

20th Aug 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astor Grey Gti-6's look the business, and yours looks fantastic.Nova is nice too for a track car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My daily driver and track project (pictures) 22 database queries in 0.0078871 seconds