corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been thinking hard an now im stuck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been thinking hard an now im stuck
Walshgsi16v

User status: Offline
25th Aug 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As of next week i will be the owner of a astra mk4 c20let plan was rip engine out put into my corsa gsi but now after been lookin at the astra gsi mk4 i dnt no wether i wnna rip the engine out or turn it into a gsi rep, not many mk4's c20lets about but then i had this crazy idea of putting the engine into a corsa c , bit unsure what to do, i would like the comfort aswell as the speed my corsa is stripped an caged so think that may stay a c16xe not really comfort.. Any advice on what to do ? Corsa c c20let would be nicceee
Christopher

25th Aug 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep the corsa c16xe and gsi rep the astra!! I love astra gsi's
Toby
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick it in the C, newer car and dare i say rearer than the same engine in a B
Piér

25th Aug 11 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wiring to have a C20LET in a C is a pain apparently.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been thinking hard an now im stuck 22 database queries in 0.0078690 seconds