corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UFO

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UFO
Jambo

User status: Offline
25th Aug 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw one on Monday night

Only ever seen two weird things in the sky, one turned out to be a chineese lantern. The second has neer been explained and was tbh probably a natural phenomenon. Out by a cliff in Cornwall off a beach, there where shadows "flying" in the clouds is as best as i could describe. Faster than anything ive ever seen fly. Watched for a 1-2mins before they dissapeared.

Monday freaked me out a tad though, went outside circa 10pm to have a smoke, looked up at the sky as you do, it was a nice light out. Not many clouds and im on the flight path with heathrow and I could hear a plane. This is the reason i looked up. Sure enough I saw a jumbo blinking its lights on the horizon.

Anyway, the second I peared round my house I saw it. Orange triangle, bright bright bright light. No idea how long it had been there, almost as soon as my brain had registered it, it dissapeared. One second there, next gone.

Proper weird. Thought I would share.

Anyone else seen anything weird like that?
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sort of, where I live its very dark at night so on a clear night you can see thousands of stars. So I see a lot of shooting stars. One night I was stood outside waiting for the dog to come in off the garden and I thought I saw another shooting star, only it went across the sky for a good minute before it disappeared, far too high for a jet and although they do night time training in this area they fly so low you can hear them. This looked like a shooting star but was faster and stayed in view longer. I thought it was odd.
Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool. I do wish I'd see something first hand, a ghost, a ufo, anything, just so I could believe Unfortunately nothing like that happens to me.
Steve
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only happens to people that don't own cameras
Jambo

25th Aug 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett i was the same so was super pissed it was there for all of 2 seconds otherwise the phone in my hand would have been photographing it!

Was a weird shaped triangle, ill find a likeness
Jambo

25th Aug 11 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats exactly it. But orange like the sun just not as bright obv

[Edited on 25-08-2011 by Jambo]
Jambo

25th Aug 11 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scalene
jr

25th Aug 11 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Project aurora IMO !
Dom

25th Aug 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use to get a fair few reports of odd things in the sky around here (monthly village newsletter use to mention them), even i saw an 'Orb' (spherical, translucent with a blue glowing centre) object; but it all went quiet after the Americans left chicksands. Mostly coincidence but still

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Project aurora IMO !

That was allegedly in the 80s/early 90s and apparently the project scraped due to budget constraints.

[Edited on 25-08-2011 by Dom]
Hammer

25th Aug 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only ever seems to happen to people that use the internet.
Dom

25th Aug 11 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Only ever seems to happen to people that use the internet.

I would say the same, but the old dear (and a friend she was with) saw something about 20+ years ago and wouldn't know how to switch on a computer let alone operate one
I've only ever heard of bits and pieces from the old man like how it was half football pitched size, made zero noise, hovered for a few minute before disappearing in a split second towards the hills near Chicksands/Haynes (about 3/4 miles from the 'hovering' location). Best bit was how she drove the car into a field after cacking it as it apparently appeared from nowhere as she got around a corner in the village Neither of them will talk about it though.
Eddx14xe

25th Aug 11 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We regularly have strange lights in the sky, they will sit still for a minute or so then shoot up into the sky and disappear. Loads of people have seen them around.
John

25th Aug 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be from planet x.
Eddx14xe

25th Aug 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate, its not on the nasa website so its not real.
Paul_J

25th Aug 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like Darpa's mach 20 test flight
http://www.technewsdaily.com/darpa-test-hypersonic-aircraft-mach-20-2186-3120/

Essentially they launch it into space and then on re entry it's gliding at over mach 20.
Jambo

25th Aug 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea what it was, not saying it was alien before the Internet kicks off. I'm opened minded to the idea and possibility. Could be some man made phenomenon or something. Was proper weird and I've wanted to see something mad before. Was very surreal.
Paul_J

25th Aug 11 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw something odd once years ago when watching a meteor shower on a beach in majorca.

'3 star' looking things moved across the sky in parallel, which just looked bizarre as most shooting stars are on their own.

Then as they got closer, the inside 'star' moved out to the outside edge. Then the now inside one moved outside the outside, and basically this pattern continued overhead with them swirling around each other and eventually disapeared behind all the hotels as it moved in land.

Was odd. I've seen similar ufo videos since on youtube of similar looking phenomenon - no idea what it was.
Kerry

25th Aug 11 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds like those laser light things you see shining in the sky abroad or something...
sand-eel

25th Aug 11 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Sort of, where I live its very dark at night so on a clear night you can see thousands of stars. So I see a lot of shooting stars. One night I was stood outside waiting for the dog to come in off the garden and I thought I saw another shooting star, only it went across the sky for a good minute before it disappeared, far too high for a jet and although they do night time training in this area they fly so low you can hear them. This looked like a shooting star but was faster and stayed in view longer. I thought it was odd.

Sounds like the international space station...i've seen it fly over before, its a very strange sight.
(the glow from the solar panels is what you see).

[Edited on 25-08-2011 by sand-eel]
sand-eel

26th Aug 11 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z88UD9-1zww

That is a good documentary about a case in the uk...not some spaz americans.
Ojc

26th Aug 11 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw exactly the same as I walked into my back garden around 1997
Jambo

26th Aug 11 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might add that it was huge. Probably the size of four 747s stacked onto of each other.
Ojc

26th Aug 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one I saw was far in the distance so couldn't tell scale but it was moving fast and didn't fade out like a comet
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Sounds like Darpa's mach 20 test flight
http://www.technewsdaily.com/darpa-test-hypersonic-aircraft-mach-20-2186-3120/

Essentially they launch it into space and then on re entry it's gliding at over mach 20.

was reading about this the other day
Jambo

26th Aug 11 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The one I saw was far in the distance so couldn't tell scale but it was moving fast and didn't fade out like a comet

Mine was in the far distance too, but a plane that appeared to be near the area in terms of distance was aot smaller

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UFO 22 database queries in 0.0823159 seconds