corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my smooth corsa b update 12/3/2012

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my smooth corsa b update 12/3/2012
corsakid87

User status: Offline
29th Aug 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

copy and pasted from other site been meaning too put a project tread up for some time now so here we go my corsa when i got it 2 years ago was more or less standard apart from a debage grill and black tigra alloys. then i went too having 17s on massive fail lol rubbed too much

my first set of angel eyes fitted and light brows

then came bucket seats new alloys lowered 60mm gsi bumper and rep skirts and some rear lights and private plate plus shiny new back box too. and vtr spoiler

then it was saving time for me for boot build and roofliner and windowtints work done by show n shine in driffiled

then the saving started again this time for it too got too the bodyshop new smooth boot fitted a full respray

in the body shop
and after i got it back

going too jump forward now the car up to date after bean in and out of body shop for other littel bits doing too it and too elite bodyworx for its powerflow

then back in bodyshop for front wigs smoothing etc

alloys i had on for bit

then changed them

much more too come

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by corsakid87]

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by corsakid87]

[Edited on 12-03-2012 by corsakid87]
corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay so then started on the inside
corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just quick update on what ave bean trying to get sorted out on the corsa before ists Ive taken the wheels to wheel em in too get fully refurbished and got them back and fitted to the car.along with some other work done for me by ginger beast. my smooth dash got it all fitted still got few more bits too get put in but just about ready for ists now.

had the car in bodyshop getting my front and rear bumpers fully smoothed and my Ariel taken out and towing cover on rear bumper smoothed in as well

pics of it at mod nats 2010

well over the week end i got my door cards back from elite upholsterers in Beverley and fitted to the car and sound deading to

finshed getting all the interior kick panels and door sill plastics and center console done and fitted thanks to wheelemin for great job on them.

pic from yorkshire motor show 2010 in top 50

and at scottish modified car show 201o with max power in top 75

madcorsakid

29th Aug 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a remember see this at scottish modified 2010 looked really nice
flybikeslee

29th Aug 11 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bit maxpower for my liking
M Beirne

29th Aug 11 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a nice Corsa afew bits are not to my taste but i can see that you have put alot of hard work into it,l Good on you for being diffrent.
corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for comments its all down to personal personal taste at end of day. lol still more to update.
corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its now got two more screens fitted and volt meter.

mod nats 2011

then got round too fitting my new mod for from yorkshire motor show 2011 in top 50

then got my door cards done fitted with 2 sets of kickers and some wheels on while i was waitng for my new wheels to be poweder coated pic from scottish modified car show 2011 there with acclr8.com

then got my wheels back porsche teledials looking spanking

fitting

then at mod live at cadwell park

corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to say had the car fully under sealed etc thats it up to date but much more to come its been a 3 and half year project and running total spend is arond 12k
M Beirne

29th Aug 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What engine do you have in it ??
Sean

29th Aug 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any other pics with teledials on?
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smoothed look looks brilliant, not to keen on the side exit exhausts though. looks good in the lineup pic
flybikeslee

29th Aug 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

screens in the headlights, that's pimp my ride shit
corsakid87

29th Aug 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a few more pics of them will upload when I have chance. It's just a rebuilt 1.4 16v with few engine mods as I've gone more for looks as its not my daily drive only a show car.
corsakid87

30th Aug 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new plans now taking shape got bored of how it looked so redoing the full car for 2012 shows. getting rid of the rear seats and getting some bucket seats with harnesses and having a massive boot build done using all kicker stuff. got a bad boy bonnet smoothing out the badge hole on the gsi bumper cutting bottom grill out. smooth scuttle panel and nice set of depos and set of mhws few other things as well.

any how pick of the front end all striped down ready

and one of a quick test fit of bonnet

will keep updated as things move on.
Sean

30th Aug 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a side on pic with the dials mate
corsakid87

5th Mar 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay so not updated this in a very long time i all most fully striped the car and sold it but at the last minute i kept her sold many things of it but plans are back in work now to have it ready for mod nats with a brand new look then will be hiting most the shows in uk and scotland update and pics to be up soon

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by corsakid87]
corsakid87

5th Mar 12 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa 1.4 16v sport how she was above before i lost my mind and destroyed now its been sat in my garage for six months while ave slowy striped bits of it and sold them for penuts of what they cost me so after puting the car on charge for a full day it started up first turn of the key.
some of the parts gone.
. porkies
. seats
. most the screens
. headlights
. bootbulid removed
. bad boy bonnet sold
. loads of engine bay bits.

tad bit of dust

and how it looked whe i got it out

then got my hands on a set of fks and engine coverso got them fitted and bonnet back on.

then after a good wash looking a bit cleaner

cheers for taking time to read more updates to follow of whats going on.
Christopher

5th Mar 12 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the plans for it now? Will this be at pvs this year?
corsadan09

6th Mar 12 at 02:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got pictures on my phone of this from last years mod nats nice car mate
corsakid87

6th Mar 12 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys am to sure about pvs never been and the club am with never has a stand there.

bodywork wise
well really am looking at having it fully resprayed and some air brushing done on it replacing the mirrors for standards got and oldskool set of venoms to go on it keeping the car black but changing the yellow too purple in stead may remove the vts spolier just un sure on that as yet removing the powerflow side exit of it and smoothing the door handels and bonnet and side repeters the to find a good set of euro rears

interior all yellow done in purple. need to find some bucket seats and harnesss since i sold my cali leathers buliding the back out up to the back of the front seats with kicker audio going have good set up running of a kenwood head unit pulling the window tints out of it to show the work inside.

few more bits here and there to be done just rushing to try get it ready for mod nats abusing the bank balance
corsakid87

12th Mar 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some pics to upload on wens got hold of a set of vectra b half leathers from an sri that am making fit in my corsa so many more updates to come in next few weeks as the plans start rolling out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my smooth corsa b update 12/3/2012 23 database queries in 0.0158629 seconds