corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do if...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do if...
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
   2nd Sep 11 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The person you're sleeping with got pregnant and wanted to keep it?

I'm trying to imagine life with a kid and honestly it scares the shit out of me but it seems most people my age are fine with it?

So yeah, what would you do? Include how old you are and your relation to the bird you're sleeping with (long term girlfriend, wife, fuck buddy, sister, etc).

inb4 trollz
spencer88

2nd Sep 11 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rusty coat hanger.
JonnyJ

2nd Sep 11 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Age and relationship with the person shouldnt matter. If you get a bird preggers and she wants to keep it, then whether you like it or not, you're stuck with it

Personally I'd be a man and get myself into a job that could support bringing up a child.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Sep 11 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on a lot of things. I can see it why might scare someone who is young and irresponsible.
John

2nd Sep 11 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lucky you've got a 4 door family car and not something more special.
Conway563

2nd Sep 11 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Age and relationship with the person shouldnt matter. If you get a bird preggers and she wants to keep it, then whether you like it or not, you're stuck with it

Personally I'd be a man and get myself into a job that could support bringing up a child.

This
_Allan_

2nd Sep 11 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had sex.

Good One.
Tom

2nd Sep 11 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go and film myself doing wheely's on my motorbike.
JonnyJ

2nd Sep 11 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Had sex.

Good One.

Wonder if he paid for it or not this time.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u OJC
Neo

2nd Sep 11 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Depends on a lot of things. I can see it why might scare someone who is young and irresponsible.

With all respect Ian, being young or irresponsible aren't the only reasons to be scared about things. I'm petrified of the idea of kids for many reasons, non financial stability, lack of job security, personal health issues etc.
Sam
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
u2u OJC

F
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Sep 11 at 08:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was actually a dig at Luke rather than a sweeping aspersion of the entire situation.

But yeah, it's only scary if you make it so. Financial security is a worry anyway, never mind if you're feeding a child, I would guess you need to eat yourself as well. It's not a different issue.
Fro

2nd Sep 11 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guy I know got with a girl in Vegas came back and turns out she is pregnant, he's being a man about it and stopped going out loads etc and is going to support the child as best he can, even looking to move out there.

She's very successful which makes it easier i guess so money isn't really an issue but he's still doing everything he can.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

freedom and finance would be my worries, mainly freedom, people say it doesnt affect it but everyone with a child iv witnessed it has 100%, regardless of what you think it DOES stop you doing stuff whenever you want, until they get old enough to look after themselves. Most of the time you cannot see it affects you unless you are looking at an outside point of view

People get so caught up in there own kids sometimes its actually quite sickening

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by Steve]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
freedom and finance would be my worries, mainly freedom, people say it doesnt affect it but everyone with a child iv witnessed it has 100%, regardless of what you think it DOES stop you doing stuff whenever you want, until they get old enough to look after themselves. Most of the time you cannot see it affects you unless you are looking at an outside point of view

People get so caught up in there own kids sometimes its actually quite sickening

Is your's old enough to look after her self yet?
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be gutted that i'd fallen for their trap tbh, probably be nice to the baby for a year then get bored and walk away
DaveyLC

2nd Sep 11 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
The person you're sleeping with got pregnant and wanted to keep it?

If you are going to refer to your child as "IT" I would suggest you take a hot iron press to your man-bits to prevent you from spawning again.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I will have a child, but cannot see it right now. I will only have one when the time is right, when im with someone that i know i will want to spend the majority of my life with, and also when the finance situation is correct and the home.

Thats not saying my current GF doesnt have these properties, but these are decisions that cannot be made in a short time frame. It takes years to form these satisfactions and bonds.

Cannot see how people can make these knee jerk reactions based on a relationship of a few weeks or months.

Not saying that doesnt work, but imo its a hell of a risk to take, i guess some people are fortunate and that person they gamble on does turn out to be the person for them, that kind of gamble with those kinds of ties and responsibility isnt for me im afraid.

Half Pint

2nd Sep 11 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kick - badger - stairs. Done!
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm 23 and have been with my other half for about 8 years and we both live together and have a good wage coming in, but even now it would shit me up proper if she got pregnant.

really not looking forward to hearing the news.
Brett
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's never a right time imo
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can agree with that too, but theres certainly better times, and in some cases, better people
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't wait to see a youtube vid of luke doing 140mph-0mph brake tests with the baby in his car seat.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do if... 22 database queries in 0.0141089 seconds