corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » V reg Corsa 1.0 12V Very cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V reg Corsa 1.0 12V Very cheap
A.Nam

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.0 12v
Mileage - 78k
Price - Offers??(£250)

Location - (same as my profile) WA7
Contact phone number - 07841919297
Contact email address - Alex@bests.co.uk

General information -

Selling my girlfriends old arden blue corsa as she has just bought a C, it has no Tax and MOT is due at the end of the month, it needs a few things including, Gear selector (car seems to be stuck in 3rd) MAP senor and could do with two new tryes on the front for an MOT also just had new cat and Lambda senor.

That car has 14" five spoke mim wheels, dent on bonnet and divers side wing, the car is not mint but i fine for a daily run around. Wil get some pictures up ASAP, If you need any more info please email or call the above numbers.

Thanks

Alex

[Edited on 08-09-2011 by A.Nam]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » V reg Corsa 1.0 12V Very cheap 24 database queries in 0.0074198 seconds