corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP PC STUFF, HIGH PERFORMANCE! ENDING SOON ON eBAY!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHEAP PC STUFF, HIGH PERFORMANCE! ENDING SOON ON eBAY!
Nickb

User status: Offline
15th Sep 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening Guys,

Having a bit of a clearout so here are a few parts I have kicking around!

Logitech MX 1000 Laser Cordless Rechargeable Mouse
£20 Collected, £25 Posted

Here we have for sale my Logitech USB mouse it is in very good condition and is 100% working.
Item comes complete in box containing software disc, PS2 adaptor, Docking station and power lead along with all manuals.

Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 BNIB!
£15 Collected, £20 Posted

Here we have for sale a brand new unopened leather effect wireless mouse, Needless to say it is in perfect condition and hasn’t been opened once!
Mouse uses the USB interface but a PS2 adaptor is included in the box as well.

Windows XP Media Centre Edition GENUINE WITH KEY
£55 Collected, £60 Posted

Here we have for sale a genuine full copy of windows xp media centre complete with cd key and a critical security updates cd.
Items are in perfect working condition and come complete in box with manual along with a genuine product key and certificate for computer casing!
Reason for sale I no longer own my tower unit and have a laptop, the product code (COA) is not used on any machine so will be solely your licence.

Windows Vista Home Premium GENUINE WITH KEY
£40 Collected, £45 Posted

Here we have for sale a genuine copy of Windows Vista Home Premium complete with cd key.
(XP Upgrade Edition)
Item is in perfect working condition and come complete in box with manual along with a genuine product key and certificate for computer casing!
Reason for sale I no longer own my tower unit and have a laptop, the product code (COA) is not used on any machine so will be solely your licence.

Logitech MX 1000 Laser Cordless Rechargeable Mouse
£15 Collected, £20 Posted
Here we have for sale my Logitech USB mouse it is in very good condition and is 100% working.
Item comes in box containing PS2 adaptor & Docking station unfortunately the DC power lead is missing but is readily available.

OCZ Platinum Edition 2gb DDR Duel Channel Ram
£20 Collected, £25 Posted
Here we have for sale are my ram sticks that are in very good condition and complete in box, they are tested and 100% working and are great for gaming as well as other high performance applications!
Look stunning in a performance PC!

Netgear Rangemax Next Wireless N ADSL2+ Router & 2x Wireless N Adaptors!
£50 Collected, £60 Posted

Here we have for sale is a Top of the range Netgear DG834N Router in very good condition, This item comes complete in the box with all software, manuals and leads included as well as a brand new ADSL Filter, I have hardly used this item but the range and security are fantastic!
Also included in this listing are 2 Netgear WN121T Rangemax Next Wireless N USB Adaptors,

as with the router these are both in very good condition and are 100% working, complete in box with all software and booklets. These will allow you to make full use out of the Wireless N technology within the router.
Also included are warranty cards for netgear! Only selling as now installed sky so this is unfortunately surplus to requirements.
The setup is really easy and are compatible with windows 2000 onwards (XP,Vista,7)

Thanks for looking, Any Questions feel free to ask! Discounts will apply if your after more than one item!, Buy With Confidence

[Edited on 18-09-2011 by Nickb]
Nickb

User status: Offline
18th Sep 11 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now all on eBay, Not Long Left!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/nickblez/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP PC STUFF, HIGH PERFORMANCE! ENDING SOON ON eBAY! 24 database queries in 0.0536032 seconds