corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let oil pump help please!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let oil pump help please!!
samcalkin92

User status: Offline
18th Sep 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well I've just rebuilt my c20let engine and the only thing i didn't bother replacing was the oil pump, funny enough a week later the oil pump has failed!

now i don't no which route to go down either

sbd uprated oil pump gear and relief valve which i believe are meant to be good and is only £164.44 or

regal offer uprated oil pump with steel internals and nylon relief valve for £203.47 + vat

a standard oil pump from vauxhall is over £350 and don't want to pay that for it to break

just wondering if anyones used the regal pump and if so is it worth it cuz it seems abit cheap? or shall i just rebuild my pump with the sbd kit?? any help will be thankful cheers

Olsrey

18th Sep 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently bought a brand new GM pump as I didn't want to risk a crap pump.
philip2

20th Sep 11 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nylon reliefs can still stick and I can supply inner and outer steel gears for £125 PAIR, where sbd only do an inner for 115.standard original pump housings are actually better than the new housings, so I always just change pump gears and be done with. Drop u2u if interested

New Poll