corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B Redtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Redtop
dandaman07

User status: Offline
18th Sep 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 20xe Redtop
Mileage - 90k approx
Price - 1500 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07769 344 414
Contact email address - l13dop@gmail.com

General information -

Here I have my pride and joy!

Black corsa B with coscast redtop conversion using chris astley type 2 conversion kit!

Originally started out in life as a 1.4 sport so has all usual electric windows etc!

Modifications

Coscast redtop engine out of Astra GTE with approx 90k as was bought of a friend!
K&n cone filter
Mantzel power cap
Stage 2 ecu chip
Straight through Power flow exhaust system with decat into 3" outward roll tip! Very nice sound!
Fk coil overs only 4-5 months old
Tigra 5 spoke alloys professionally sprayed anthracite (no Kerb marks) two wrapped in Yokohama parada spec 2's 4-5mm on both and other Toyo proxy t1s with 2mm
288mm v6 brakes and calipers with braided fuel lines
8000k hid kit
Smoked depo headlights
Astra vxr replica front seats with electric recline (very comfy and look awesome)
Carbon wrapped bonnet
Rear strut brace
Dtm door mirrors
GM wind deflectors
corsa gsi leather steering wheel
Vectra black colour coded door handles
black colour coded bootlock
6x9's in rear door cards (different and looks smart)
Opel/vaux/gm rear mudflaps
Alpine cd player with I pod connection
Prob few things I have missed off

Car has no back seats but still has all rear cards etc and carpets so not fully stripped out.
Washed and waxed every week religiously using only clb detailing supa suds car shampoo and dodo juice pro waxes! Comes up very clean and can tell it's waxed all the time when wet as beeds like mad :-)

Has it's niggles as does any old car, power steering pipe burst so needs new pipes and a couple of front arches which wont really cost much, Usual spot of rust around where the rear wiper arm was and slight bubbling under spoiler But that's not that bad and can't really notice it.

I'm being as honest as I can wit the car!

Few trolley dings and light scratches here and there but nothing major to report on tbh, drives very well and is very fast! Pulls away from friends civic type r and Astra Gsi Turbo with front mount and turbo back exhaust! not exaggerating with the performance of this car it is a very quick bit of kit and will be gutted to see it go as I have spent a fortune on this car and need something more sensible!

taxed till end of Feb for 6months and just been MOT'D all well and good :-)

Overall a very well looked after car and new owner won't be disappointed :-)

Looking for something more sensible like a Corsa C 1.4/1.7D/1.8 Sri.

*Private reg not included in sale*

[Edited on 18-09-2011 by dandaman07]

[Edited on 26-10-2011 by dandaman07]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B Redtop 24 database queries in 0.0052378 seconds