corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dougie leaving Total Vauxhall mag

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dougie leaving Total Vauxhall mag
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 11 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen this on Dougies facebook

quote:
Would like to announce that the next issue (129) of Total Vauxhall shall be my last as Editor. I am leaving Future Publishing to move home to Scotland in October as I would like to pursue new career options and be nearer my friends and family. I still hope to be involved in the magazine on a freelance basis. I'd like to thank everyone I've met during what has been an amazing six and a half years. Here's to a new chapter! :-)

Abit of a shame as hes a lovely chap when I've spoke to him at shows and the magazine is currently readable. Wonder if this will move the mag into a better direction or not?!
connollygt30

22nd Sep 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought the very same thing about the mag,a good editor makes or breaks a magazine
corsadonk
Premium Member

22nd Sep 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's made the mag alot better since he's been the editor.

Shame really.
Pete_vxl

22nd Sep 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With him moving away and redline going bust has he maybe heard something at future to say tv might be in danger?
djgritt
Premium Member

22nd Sep 11 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
He's made the mag alot better since he's been the editor.

Shame really.

This mainly.

Been a major improvement with Dougie in charge, but at the same time, would be good to see a few things change IMO
Sarah A

22nd Sep 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame tbh, I reckon the mag is safe though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dougie leaving Total Vauxhall mag 22 database queries in 0.1465001 seconds