corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 1.3 cdti 2005

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.3 cdti 2005
cdo1uk

User status: Offline
28th Sep 11 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just bought this great little car, only problem im gettng is the smoke coming from it when on boost. its a dark smoke not blue, there are no noises and it runs fine. it dosnt smoke at all from cold start ups, just puffs it out when spooling up. i first thought turbo, but ive been assued its not that, then i thought DPF clogged, but i have taken it up and down motorways every day since getting it. i have chainged the air filter and put a cleaner through it in the fuel, but it still does it.

I have been told that they smoke a bit on boost when they have been re mapped, how can i tell it thats the case, ive not driven another one of these to compaire it too

any ideas please???

thanks
pow
Premium Member

28th Sep 11 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time on boost? Give it a kicking about and see what happens
cdo1uk

28th Sep 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done that... its better but not alot. im wondering if its been re mapped...

New Poll