corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another police bitch session

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another police bitch session
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Oct 11 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum and step dad asked me to pick her from the pub. on the way there, there was the aftermath of an accident and police were there. i sat in the pub car park about 50 metres from the incident and my mum texted me to bring her £20 as she owes it to someone. i went to nearest cash point (past them) and then was on my way back to the pub when they pulled me over...

i asked why, they said it's the 3rd time they've seen me in 10 minutes... i acted confused, whys that a problem, explained i was just getting cash out and they're gunna see me a 4th time in about 10 minutes after my mum gets in the car... he radio'd through and everything was fine obviously but he then sees i have a section 59 and tells me that its not the smartest thing to be driving down the same road twice is it

im dumbfounded, i just look at his fit female colleague in shock as if hes a retard, apologise and say sarcastic, "wow, sorry, i wont drive my car down the same road twice in 10 minutes, how silly of me..."

i spoke to the female one as he was doing checks, she was sound and i asked if im flagged or whatever, what made them pull me over, and she said nah its cus you've been seen twice in 10 minutes and you have a 'rude boy' car, just a routine check

ok fine, check me out, i don't mind... but why the fuck lecture me for driving down the road? i literally poodled down the road, you could barely hear the car was running. blatantly because its a modified car.

he asked if i was going straight home and i said no, i'm going down there to the dukes head (points to the pub) and then coming back with my mum, am i gunna get pulled over for being seen again on the same road? you could tell that he knew himself that he must have sounded silly acting that its wrong to do that

does anyone else have bad luck with police? i literally seem to get pulled over pretty much every night i go out... each time its by different police and they pull me before they've even down any checks, it's just like they see a black car with tints and pull you over, and instantly get on their high horse, always really rude (except the female, she was really polite)
Jamie-C

1st Oct 11 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only been tugged twice once at a checkpoint which is normal but the other time as I was driving past the police decided to swiftly come after me with the blue lights on as if I had done something wrong, officer asked me how old I was and told me that I look too young to be driving
Steve
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 01:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lolb4chaos
Eck
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 02:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been pulled once a week since I got my car. The last one told me he has modified cars for years and he knows my budget suspension has buggered the camber on my car. He wouldn't accept that it's a fast road set up and I have to have it certified
AK

1st Oct 11 at 04:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time i got pulled over for being in a bammed up car was the day we bought the GTR

took it for a wee spin to the shops in the evening to pick up a bottle of wine or whatever. Booted it off some traffic lights - noticed a police car up a side road - doh

didnt actually break the speed limit but it must have sounds like i did.

They came after me, stopped me, questioned me for about 20mins - the car still came up as being registered to the prev owner, the tax disc (new that day) wasnt coming up as registered..... they told me it sounded like a jet engine though

right

[Edited on 01-10-2011 by AK]
Ben J

1st Oct 11 at 05:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are sarcastic/cocky with the police they will rape you if they can tbh so best not to.

I once got pulled in the VXR at 7.30am on an industrial estate near Winsford. I was looking for somewhere for the first time (the Chesh Police Phys Training Centre actually for my Specials Training!) so ended up doing a few trips us the road quite slowly.

Got pulled and asked what I was doing. Copper was shocked when I got out in Cheshire Constabulary combats, t-shirt, boots etc lol. Explained what I was there for and he pissed himself.
Turns out there was rumour the CAT factory there was going to get turned over and he thought I was casing the joint.

[Edited on 01-10-2011 by Ben J]
taylorboosh

1st Oct 11 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They make cats in a factory?
--ToM--

1st Oct 11 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pussy factory
Ben J

1st Oct 11 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed they do. The mechanical version.
Adster

1st Oct 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trundling down a road at 30 (when i had my sportex exhaust on) drove past the police raiding a house.
Then as i got to the bottom of the road (about half a mile or so further than the raid) i see blue lights and a panda car flying up behind me. He pulls me over and instantly gets me out the car and starts going on at me saying he was having to do double the speed limit to catch up (so about 60) and acusing me of speeding and saying im going to kill my friends.
It just annoyed me as i wasnt even speeding as it was just when i got the car so was cruising about saving the little fuel i had.
ocdstigy

1st Oct 11 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is a section 59????
Phillips_91

1st Oct 11 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warning for being a dick,
2 59's they impound your car, and every 59 afterwards

Edit: before anyone jumps on there high horse and starts accusing me of calling them a dick i've been subject to section 59's aswell, far to many (not that im proud or bragging)

[Edited on 01-10-2011 by Phillips_91]
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always wondered what woud happen if police saw you going down the road road a few times in a short period of time. pretty harsh.

as always though, guilty until proven innocent in this country.
Welsh Dan

1st Oct 11 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, you drive like a bit of a cock the rest of the time from what I can see. I suppose that this makes up for the other times that you should have been stopped and weren't.
mattk

1st Oct 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled for having a number plate light out by a police astra with a headlight out, and got abuse when I pointed this out. I just sat and watched traffic while he was chatting, untill he wrote the stop form out with "FORD FOCUS" on it
Brett
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH the story is irrelevant since it's a weekly thing for you. Clearly you're asking for it. I can just picture you eye balling them on the way past acting the badboy in your Skoda lol
Steve
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eyeballing being singular
N3CRO

1st Oct 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only been pulled once for not having my headlights on at night.
The guy was cool, I just explained that I'd only just passed my test and never driven at night before.
Eddx14xe

1st Oct 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adster
trundling down a road at 30 (when i had my sportex exhaust on) drove past the police raiding a house.
Then as i got to the bottom of the road (about half a mile or so further than the raid) i see blue lights and a panda car flying up behind me. He pulls me over and instantly gets me out the car and starts going on at me saying he was having to do double the speed limit to catch up (so about 60) and acusing me of speeding and saying im going to kill my friends.
It just annoyed me as i wasnt even speeding as it was just when i got the car so was cruising about saving the little fuel i had.

Of course he would have to do twice the limit to catch up with you quickly, he wont catch up doing the same speed. What a plank
adiohead

1st Oct 11 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a section 59 then the police had every right to do what they did.

The only bitch here is xa0s
Colin

1st Oct 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once the local CID walk 3 streets to chin me about passing them in an impreza with 'all 4 wheels spinning'
pow
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I got pulled I ended up in Beaconsfield nick as I was driving my mates MSPORT 328i. He didn't belive I had insruance and was ready to give both me and my mate 6 points!
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you done wheel to get all 4 wheels spinning. deserves a medal.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
he wrote the stop form out with "FORD FOCUS" on it

ASBO orange Punto
Ash_EP3

1st Oct 11 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never been stopped in my ep3... surprising really as people can hear me on the bypass which is miles away from their house

Only a matter of time I guess....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another police bitch session 22 database queries in 0.0136919 seconds