corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarrassing Moments in cars!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Embarrassing Moments in cars!
Joe Edwards

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I was talking about this with my friends, and we all had some pretty funny stories. So im wondering, tell me guys, whats your most embarrassing moment in your car? Could be anything guys so dont be shy!

Joe
pow
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The worst by far has to be getting the Mazda spat on by some fat greasy cunt of a lout that drove a Focus. All cos I wouldn't mount the kerb to go round someone waiting to turn right.
mattk

3rd Oct 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Falling asleep on the M4
sc0ott

3rd Oct 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peeping at someone who drove into a 'child' space in asdas carpark. Turned out the guy had a baby in the back which i didnt see
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Biggest cunt moment is usually when I've overtaken someone only for there to be shite traffic round the bend, so the person I've just overtaken ends up catching up in no time. Just makes me feel like a right tool
sand-eel

3rd Oct 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few people wanted to hear the 6pot noise of my car so I started it through the window......in reverse without the handbrake on...so it went in reverse mounted the pavement then into a wall
harrisp

3rd Oct 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crashing through a fence into a field, with a car full of mates behind to all laugh at me
sand-eel

3rd Oct 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't actually remember the last time I was overtaken
Joe Edwards

Well i will put mine considering everyone has responded so quickly, mine was the conrod going through my sump in the middle of town on a friday night, my C16xe dropped a valve and that obviously meant engine oil everywhere!
JonnyJ

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
Falling asleep on the M4

Ive had that, ended up half on the grass in the middle Certainly woke me up.

That and spinning my nova on a roundabout and just sat there as the traffic rolled past, waiting for a gap, lots of disapproving faces
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cutting off the outside lane of the busiest roundabout in town by stalling as I tried to pull out and had it in 3rd gear. Pretty embarrassing at the best of times, worse during your driving test
JonnyJ

3rd Oct 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and my clutch giving up at a set of traffic lights at rush hour in town and having to push it through the lights and down the road and good 200 years to a place to park it up. Didnt help I'd just near enough hit the limiter going up the street leading to the lights because its narrow and the corsa used to sound like war

[Edited on 03-10-2011 by JonnyJ]
Budgie

3rd Oct 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about to get down and jiggy with a girl after a night out on the piss in the back seat of her mums car, that she took without telling.
anywho mum reported it stolen and cops came before i did.
AlunJ

3rd Oct 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
about to get down and jiggy with a girl after a night out on the piss in the back seat of her mums car, that she took without telling.

budgie wins
pow
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUDGIE FUCKING
Jimbothebarbarian

3rd Oct 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pulled up to the lights at the start line of Crail in my newly finished Valver Nova. Slipped it into 1st, the lights change, I launch it only to realise it was in reverse. Stopped put it into what I thought was the right gear and nailed it. Only to "kangaroo" the first 60ft as it was in 3rd not 1st.

Much cheering and abuse from the crowd. I was a tad ashamed...
pow
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay did something similar didn't he, smashed it into reverse at the pod, shot backwards, smashed it into first and ran arespecable time IIRC
A2H GO

3rd Oct 11 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Day I passed my test, Corsa GSi flat out across an empty car park, hit a grid and snapped an engine mount.

Took my Dad a week to fix it, took it out that night and rolled it.
Graham88

3rd Oct 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Budgie

morpheus22

3rd Oct 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Biggest cunt moment is usually when I've overtaken someone only for there to be shite traffic round the bend, so the person I've just overtaken ends up catching up in no time. Just makes me feel like a right tool

this but allso getting three points and a £60 fine for my troubles
Ben G

3rd Oct 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett

i hate that you can see them in your rear view mirror looking all smug knowing that they've done 30mph the whole way and still caught you up

usually only overtake if i know this probably won't happen so as to not make a mug of myself.
Marc

3rd Oct 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was sat at a junction this afternoon with a porkpie in my mouth with cars next to me. Couldn't really hide the fact!
pow
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL

Plenty of times having a little sing song in the car to myself when I look to my left/right someone is looking at me and normally lauging is another good one
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I launched my car at Santa Pod in reverse.
Toby
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I was well hidden shagging my ex in the car, drove up the road the other way to only find out that it was quite the opposite and with oncoming lights everything quite opposite.

Also battery dying in petrol station so had to push my car off for the forecourt worse bit was though I wasn't meant to be driving as I had only had an operation about 3 weeks before so really stuggled must have looked like a right fag

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarrassing Moments in cars! 22 database queries in 0.0157990 seconds