corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oulton Vids

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oulton Vids
antnee

User status: Offline
6th Oct 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just 2 vids from Oulton on Tuesday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRkiDEsBtEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy7P_BA61xk

Happy with how the car went, stiffened it up and it went quicker, plus felt a bit better. Need to sort a rear ARB out though as its rolling loads on the R888's. Arches need rolling too to stop rubbing. I managed to proper boil the brake fluid, so that needs changing, so will put my braided lines on at the same time.
AK

7th Oct 11 at 05:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant see the vids through this connection

what size of discs are you running?

Will the rear ARB be adjustable? Adding too stiff might upset the rear and make it a bit lively.

Trial and error though I suppose. What spring rates is it running?

[Edited on 07-10-2011 by AK]
FlamingCorsa

7th Oct 11 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot suspension have u got? looks to be going well! i managed a 2.12sec lap on my toyo road tires (t1r) in the clio 197! that white clio 200 infront looks like he has been told not to touch the kerbs......lol

we have booked olton park for the 8th of november i think! off to malory park tomorrow also :-)
antnee

7th Oct 11 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure on spring rates, should really contact GAZ and find out. Car is really neutral and safe at the moment, try and get the back end out and it just goes back in line Which is how I like it at the moment, until my skillz improve. The shocks are damping adjustable so I can play with settings to get it right for me when I add a ARB. I think I will end up making an ARB fit, as new ones are mega £££

Discs are 280mm, but had what ever fluid has been in it. Will be purchasing some Ferodo DS2500 soon, got some braided lines at home to go on, and it will have some 5.1 fluid going in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oulton Vids 22 database queries in 0.0057271 seconds