corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercar Lifestyle Trackday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Supercar Lifestyle Trackday
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Oct 11 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone been on one of these days from supercar lifestyle?

ive just had the lass call up to tell me im not longer going to blyton park but now the mira circuit which is over 2 hours away.. checked the track map and it looks pretty fucking boring..

anyway i was looking at the cars on the site and it says you can drive the ascari kz-1r gt3 but every vid ive seen so far has been somone being a passenger, also the same in the atom..

anyone confirm that you can actually drive these?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Oct 11 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MIRA is the place with the jump isn't it?

You sure you're not looking at the skid pan
chris_uk
Premium Member

20th Oct 11 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt notice a jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GxUL9TVcd4
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Oct 11 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-MPOUBNMA

Was thinking of this, don't know where it is.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Oct 11 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That one is Milbrook not MIRA.
Robin
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 07:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is MIRA duller than Blyton? MIRA has gradients!
Adam_B

21st Oct 11 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt look like it on that video chris posted?
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spoke to them today, not allowed to drive the ascari as its passenger ride only. Also not allowed to drive the ariel atom as its 'too dangerous'

Im going to cancel it.. No point in my eyes now.
Graham88

21st Oct 11 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate these things, they seem so much money and you get fuck all out of it. Woopedy doo a pessenger ride, that's no thrill
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

milbrook is quite cool, not really like a track though more like a mini nurburgring
Ben G

21st Oct 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one i done driving an f430.scuderia.was fantastic at thruxton. Great track.
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is you get 2 laps in 3 cars.

and the only cars i want to drive i cant wow i get to drive a ferrari 360 and even then not at full pace.. watching the vids telling you to slow down 5 years before the corner.

not my cuppa tea.. yea if i could drive the ascari i wouldnt mind because its not everyday you can drive one.. but the rest.. pish.. i could rent one for the day cheaper.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv always said these experience things are a waste of money for anyone interested in actual track driving.
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id agree steve (for once) but i got it as a birthday supprise and chaz wasnt to know really.

going to see if we can get a refund.
Ben G

21st Oct 11 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
iv always said these experience things are a waste of money for anyone interested in actual track driving.

They arent as.they do teach you the basics of.track driving. If it was compulsory to do one of these before.being allowed.on track unsupervised, then there wouldnt be so many morons om the.track.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unsupervised would be silly but maybe allow you more freedom or base it on how much experience you have
John

21st Oct 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can they measure experience and then check that it's not made up?
Ben G

21st Oct 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not sure mate, im not alan sugar.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a couple of sighting laps would be fine, obviously if someone went blagging they were a decent driver, ala paul j, then they would be tripped up if they had a couple of sighting laps to judge the skill

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercar Lifestyle Trackday 22 database queries in 0.1707351 seconds