corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoothed boot popper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothed boot popper
TomAsh

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 11 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brought a corsa b woth smoothed boot, the guy i got it from put a button in the dash to open it but it dont work. He then put button under spoiler to open boot but still it dont work. The latxh in the boot dont open unless you push down on the boot (but only when the outside button is being pressed). Ive tried following the wires for the interior button bit cant find were they go. And its annoying thay i cant get in boot...any help??

New Poll